Monday, April 06, 2009

entittled: Requested?? no idea

entittled: If only I could fulfil your desire.

Attachment, please let it come to an end soon!
two more weeks of suffering!

Received
timetable for year3!
I'm in engineering & my concentration in year3 is Business! :D
Business with engineering, like no link. But, nvm i like!

Basically, this whole holiday got busted by attachment. sucks, like totally.
But on the brighter note, I get paid a lot better than normal attachment pay.
Which is like 400bucks per month, pathetic yeas?
At least I get paid much much more than tt! (;

Anyw, parents went overseas for 9 days. So, previous week I got the car all to myself.
However, there's a price to pay for everything.
Petrol fuel are hell expensive, Imagine me travel such far distance everyday.
Ran a total of about 800km+, in just less than 9 days, Imagine the fuel cost -.-

S.K.A.T.E, are definitely more worth it! hahas
I wanna skate, but attachment keeping my schedule too tight & too tired!
I wanna s.k.a.t.e, secret training with secret person! :D
I think I've gained weight! hahs, Like finally.
Cause I've been eating quite alot due to influences of someone uh! hahs
& I'm hungry right now, in the middle of the night.
make me a glutton, & I will grow fat in no time ya ? hahhas
maybe, people might think tt they are smart to read this even thou, it '' can't '' be seen. Too bad, PUNK-ed, there's nothing.
I didn't meant this, Sorry! :D

I like tt thrill-seeker! hahs (:

Joanne: One/two months of braces, teeth was straight alrdy. Just tt need to pull it back to cover the extraction hole. Wonder how you got the Gap so wide.
Shakina: Mohawk? hahs, maybe soon?? Now, shaved the sides only (:
Xiuling: hahhas, Superstar. tt was ages ago! :D

No comments: