Wednesday, April 08, 2009

entittled: Misses*

entittled: Misses*
I miss Esther! (tt cute lil girl below),
who will always run towards you &
give you a 'big' lil warm hug when she sees you ard,
asking you to fly her around.
& her hiding behind you, playing with you.
& sleeping princess in our svc. (: *damn adorable*

I miss Ruben! (tt handsome lil boy previously),
who will always give you the utter-most innocent face,
crying almost every week,
telling you different cute reasons.
'
Kenny: Ruben, why are you crying? big boy cannot tears okays ? *Wipe off tears for him*
Ruben: I very tired. *sniffs sniffs*superduper innocent looking*
Kenny: Why are you so tired? Tired also cannot cry kays? Tired need to rest alrights?
Ruben: Because I ... i .. i forget to sleep! * hahhs, Awwww what an answer* too cute, can't blame him (: *
'
another week, he told me he hungry, because he forgot to eat. Cause daddy woke up late. Lol. hahs
He's so sweet tt he gave me a peck on my cheek, & wish me happy birthday!
Only Ruben & Jewel wish me personally with their uber-cute voices! :D *totally touched by them*
'
I miss
Shawn, (handsome lil boy, ester's brother)
Jewel, (pretty lil lady, uber-Caring & Sweet sister of Steward)
Zara, (adorable lil girl, like a princess)
Belle, (chubby lil girl, another princess of our svc)
Steward, (cute lil boy, easily tempted by sweets to stop crying)
Gabriel, (unique lil boy, Brother of Caleb, loves guitar & drums)
Caleb, (Smart lil boy, thou he's 4 yrs old? He's superduper Smart for his age, cute also!)

& also countless adorable lil angels too!!
& all the 3:30 svc teachers!
T.Joanna, T.SanSan, T.Audrey, T.Geraldine, T.Joyce, T.Andrew, T.Huiling, T.Wenshun
i miss foyt, like seriously! =/

No comments: