Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Qualify for semi-finals.

I just realised tt I hasn't been updating this site for quite some time alrdy (:
Well, life isn't really tt interesting in Singapore you see.
& after all, My life just basically revolves around
Aggressive Skates, Skaters, Church, Friends, School & everyday life.

Few of my friends complained tt, my life is all just about?
Skates Skates Skates & still, Skates! :D

Skate's like my best companion & girlfriend.

It makes me feel better whenever I'm down.
It never fails to be there by my side. Lol, sounds funny!
Tell me what to do? (me imagine life w/o skating?)
Maybe, this is the reason why I'm still single. hahs!

Alright, Cut the craps.
Skate comp @ SP.
I've qualify for the semi-finals on aggressive skate comp.
To me, this quite an achievement already. maybe (:
cause I started aggros, like only 4 months back.
but, I was a slider for inline, back then.
Inline ( Slides Finals & Salom Finals)
@ SP basketball court. Friday 9 Jan, 7pm!
Aggressive & Skateboard (
Semi-Finals & Finals)
@ SP basketball court. Saturday 10 Jan, 11am.
Obviously, I wouldn't get to finals. hahs, I know.
So, I'm just gonna skate hard, try my best & have fun out there.
Great experience anyway. That's all.
So, you guys stay tune!
& look out for more skate session photos to come.
I apologise for my everything being skates. hahas!
next's up, thank giving party photos updates.

No comments: